Legal Support For Texas Behavioral Health Clinics
The need for mental and behavioral health care is skyrocketing across Texas. As individual practitioners and health care companies work to meet the demand, many often need help understanding the laws and regulations surrounding their services and practices.
Our attorneys at Rivas Goldstein, LLP, can help traditional and virtual behavioral health clinics form their practices and understand the federal and state laws and regulations they must follow. That way, behavioral health professionals can focus on providing resolute and attentive care to those who need it.
What Types Of Services Count As Behavioral Health?
Behavioral health can cover a broad range of services and practices. Some of the behavioral health enterprises that we offer legal counsel to include:
- Therapy clinics
- Psychiatry clinics
- Licensed marriage and family therapy clinics
- Social work practices
- Licensed psychology practices
- Specialty mental health clinics
- Physician practices that specialize in behavioral health
- Licensed substance abuse counselors
- Licensed behavior analyst practices (professionals must be board certified)
Don’t see your specific behavioral health practice listed here? Speak with one of our attorneys by calling 800-761-5190 to learn more about how we can help you.
How Our Team At Rivas Goldstein, LLP, Can Help Behavioral Health Practices
Our lawyers can assist behavioral health clinics with:
- Understanding business formation laws surrounding their practices
- Establishing the scope of their behavioral health clinic practices
- Understanding the federal and state marketing laws surrounding their practices
- Understanding the corporate practice of medicine encompassing their practice specialties
- Establishing a legal payment structure for health care staff, marketing professionals and other business associates
- Obtaining the proper records and documents should providers be subject to litigation
- Defending practitioners during state medical licensing investigations
- Disputing insurance provider termination agreements
- Engaging in insurance and government audit disputes
- Assisting in the sale or purchase of a behavioral health clinic
These services are for both physical and virtual clinics.
Focus On Providing Quality Care – We’ll Handle The Rest
We know how vital behavioral health clinics’ services are, and we want to ensure that they do everything they can to provide that care in compliance with the law.
Those seeking legal assistance with their behavioral health clinic can call 800-761-5190 or complete our contact form to schedule an initial consultation with one of our lawyers. We look forward to speaking with you.