Dedicated Austin Attorneys For Texas Health Care Entities And Practitioners
At the Austin office of Rivas Goldstein, LLP, our knowledgeable health care lawyers offer a wide range of legal services to health care entities and practitioners. We serve many types of health care professionals, such as doctors, nurses and other licensed practitioners. Our lawyers also represent health care entities, including home health care and hospice agencies, nursing homes, private ambulance companies, physician groups and various other health care businesses. As our clients, you will receive skill representation and advocacy from attorneys who solely focus on health care law and health care business law.
If you face a health care law investigation, an audit or another serious problem, please contact our Austin office as soon as possible. Our knowledgeable lawyers will take immediate action to protect your rights and open the lines of communication with investigators. Often, we can limit the scope of an investigation and efficiently resolve issues. You can call our Austin office now at 512-481-2916 to schedule your consultation.
Efficient And Effective Legal Help For A Variety Of Health Care Law Matters
Our attorneys’ extensive experience with health care law allows them to provide sophisticated and knowledgeable representation. Our founding attorneys, John Rivas and Nicole Goldstein, have provided excellent legal guidance throughout their years of practice. Attorney Nicole Goldstein uses her years of corporate law experience with mergers and acquisitions to advise clients buying or selling health care companies. Before starting our firm, attorney John Rivas served as assistant general counsel for the Texas Medical Board and a prosecutor for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services in the Texas attorney general’s Elder Law and Public Health Division. This experience on both sides of health care law cases gives him a unique perspective into health care regulatory matters and compliance.
Our knowledgeable attorneys represent clients with many types of health care law problems, including those involving:
- Allegations of misconduct or fraud related to private ambulance companies
- The purchase or sale of a health care company
- Allegations of overpayments and audits by commercial carriers
- A strong defense against ERKA allegations
- Legal issues related to diagnostic testing and reference labs
- Allegations and investigations of false claims
- Investigations by Qlarant, the FBI, the OIG and other parties
- Mergers, transactions and acquisitions of business in the health care industry
- Legal matters involving home health and hospice agencies
- Appeals regarding Medicare overpayments
- Physician and medical professional non-compete agreements
- Nurse licensing and misconduct
- Regulatory and misconduct issues related to nursing homes
- Physician peer review and credentialing.
- Pharmacy and pharmacist misconduct allegations
- Issues with physician licensing
- Representation for physician group practices
- Alleged Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law violations
- Other legal matters involving health care providers