Health Care Law Articles
Below are just a few of the relevant health care law articles that were written on behalf of or selected by Rivas Goldstein, LLP. You can get immediate help with your health care law matter by calling our Austin office.
- Changes to laws regarding physician self-referrals may be coming
- Charges of substance abuse lead to medical license suspension in Texas
- Doctor from Queens sentenced in Medicare fraud scheme
- HIPAA May Disallow Sending Health Information Via Text
- Obamacare may curb health care spending, lead to more investigations
- Proposed updates on regulations governing long-term healthcare facilities
- Radiology group settles case involving Anti-Kickback Statute
- Reasonableness of physician buy-out clauses in noncompetition agreements
- Texas Business Owner Charged Under Healthcare Anti-Kickback Law
- Texas legislature considering Interstate Medical Licensure Compact
- Victory! Emergency Suspension Lifted!
- Will the Affordable Care Act increase Medicare fraud investigations?