- Corporate Transactions of Health Care
Dana Thompson joined Rivas Goldstein, LLP in 2013. Ms. Thompson acts as the lead advisor for the firm's clients in healthcare transactions and general business matters. Ms. Thompson also routinely advises clients on laws applicable to the health care industry, including the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law, and other fraud, waste, and abuse laws. Ms. Thompson represents a variety of health care providers, including laboratories, pharmacies, medical practices, home health agencies, hospices, and DME providers.
Prior to joining Rivas Goldstein, Ms. Thompson gained experience in litigation and general corporate matters at law firms in Houston, Texas and Los Angeles, California.
Ms. Thompson is admitted to practice in Texas (2009), California (2012), and New York (2017). She obtained her Juris Doctorate from The University of Texas School of Law in Austin, Texas in November 2009.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 2009
- Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, California
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: History
- Texas, 2009
- California, 2012
- New York, 2017
- Kessler & Kessler, A Law Corporation, Attorney, 2011 to 2013
- Holmes, Diggs & Eames PLLC, Attorney, 2009 to 2011